To offer the ability for members to carry there role play to another level, to offer the ability for members to live out there role play life in a safe controlled environment, to live free and without fear, to live life on the inside.
Civilian Code Of Conduct
- Civilian must follow all community rules
- Civilians must follow chain of command
- Civilians must refrain from any type of role play that may be offensive to other members including but not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation,religion.
- All civilian must create and maintain a character profile, profiles will be tracked and maintained via MDT system and or google spreads.
To grow the Civilian Operations Department lager than any other civilian based community.
As part of the Civilian Operation Department you may role play all miscellaneous services.
- Tow truck Driver
- Taxi Driver
- Limo Driver
- Store attendant
- Airport employee
- Semi truck Driver
- Small Aircraft Pilot
- Security guard
- Crossing guard
- Bus Driver
- County Coroners
- Cleaning services
- Construction Equipment operator
Civilian Operations Department Responsibility
- Creating role play scenarios
- Creating scenarios that involve multiple resources
- Keep scenarios as realistic as possible
- Must utilize common sense when creating scenarios
- Must complete one scenario at a time
- Civilians will be responsible for all 9/11 calls to Emergency services
- 9/11 calls must be role played with 9/11 operators
- Civilian must use the 3 levels of scenario building
- Easy contact
- Normal contact
- Hard contact